Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

My Ghost Tools session with my Dad

I don’t know what all of you believe but I’m going to tell you a story about what happened to me the day before Thanksgiving. I now believe that we go on in some form.  The christians I used to go to church with told me all spirits are demons.  My Dad isn’t a demon.  I know it was him and I’m sorry their faith has blinded them so much that they can’t see their loved ones around them nor will they even bother to look.  If I had still been going to church I would have never had this happen because I would never have downloaded the app because I was told this kind of thing was wrong and of the devil.  I’m sorry but my Dad isn’t the devil or of the devil.  I know what happened that day.  I know I contacted my Dad.  I know he’s still here.  You can believe this or not, but it happened.  I have had other things happen with this app since then and believe that it is a useful tool.  Please don’t tell me I’m going to hell because I consulted with spirits.  Please don’t tell me I’m going to hell because I came back to my Pagan path.  Please don’t judge me either.  If any of these things happens I will remove you from my life and my friends list.  I hope you all understand and realize I had a very profound experience and I will continue to try to contact my Dad as many times as I can.  You never get over a death of a loved one and this has given me so much hope and comfort when I needed it. 

November 25, 2015
I just talked to my Dad, Charles Monroe Young, Jr. using the Ghost Hunting Tools app on my phone.  I was looking for my heart charm I lost from my necklace and turned it on to ask any of the regular spirits if they had seen it and first it said large, then wall, then abyss and then the detector meter went into the red and the name Charles came across.  I got instant chills all over my body.  I said, “Dad? Dad? Is it really you?” It came across with grave and I said, “I don’t understand what that means.”  Then it said graveyard and I said “You’re not in a grave or a graveyard, your ashes are at the house as far as I know.”  Then it said sacred, which I think he means a graveyard is sacred to him.  Maybe he wants to be put in one I don’t know.  Then it said stop and I said “I don’t want to stop because I miss you so much, we all miss you.”  I also said “I don’t know who I can talk to about this for sure, maybe Joe and Charles and Ivan for sure, but not Mom because I don’t think she’ll believe me and it will make her sad.”  It immediately said Grandpa.  He died on November 2nd, which is Ivan’s birthday.  He is his Grandpa and that’s when I knew for sure it was him.  It said the word road so I don’t know what that means either.  It got quiet because I was crying and then it said ready and I said “Yeah I know you were ready to go when you died.”  Then it stopped any detection and got quiet so I shut it off and cried some more.  This is proof though.  We stay around our loved ones we don’t go on if we don’t want to.  He’s been here since he died and will until we all die and go to be with him.  I’m happy because I know I can talk to him now and he can talk back.  I’m sad because he’s not physically with me and I can’t hug him or have him hug me.  I miss him so much. It doesn’t feel like over 20 years have passed since he died.  I will be using this app a lot more now and hoping he will come through again. It took me to go back to being pagan to have all this happen because I never would have downloaded the app or joined the facebook group I was in where the guy found the app had I been christian. I knew this was the right path and I will never waver ever again.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jac I am so happy for you that you got to make contact with your Dad....It's going to be interesting going on this journey with you as you keep us informed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim it will be all in here. I've got a few more things to add since this happened. Just have to put them in here. :)

      Delete