Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Period

So I haven't been taking my meds on a regular basis. I have no clue why, but I just keep forgetting. Well I'm on birth control, not because I need it, but so I don't lose my hair. It sucks getting old. Anyway, I'm also post menopausal, or so I thought. I woke up yesterday and was bleeding like when I had a period. Thank Goddess I didn't throw away my tampons, because it hasn't stopped. The bleeding doesn't bother me but the brain fog that comes with it does. I feel like the dumbest person on the face of the planet. I'm not kidding. How the hell did I function before? I asked my husband if I was like this when I had regular periods and he said yes. I don't remember it but this time it's affecting me like crazy. I forget what I'm going to say, I can't spell, I am craving chocolate and pickles, I can't concentrate to save my soul, and I'm in pain. I hope this doesn't last and goes back to normal once I get back on my meds again. I can't take the dumbness I'm exhibiting. Then I think of some people I know and their lives are like this. How can they handle it? The fibro fog is bad but I forgot the hormone were this much of a mess. All I have to say is accidental magick can happen because right before this I remember thinking I want to be fertile in creativity. Bad, bad witch, never ask for fertility. I'm not going to even think about what else comes with it. I'm too old and crabby for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment